ISA Hospitality is a division within the ISA Group, offering a service to procure, supply, deliver and commission a broad range of products and services to Hospitality and Catering establishments, and Remote site accommodation throughout Africa and the Indian Ocean islands. Products and services are provided through our administration, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution facilities based in Johannesburg, as well as our branches in the main centres in South Africa.
To become the preferred supplier to the hospitality and catering industries in Africa, by providing a “one-stop-shop for the supply of quality products and services to the hospitality industry”
The ISA Group was formed in 2002, and has evolved through both acquisitions and organic growth. The organisation today consists of a number of Strategic Business Units, enabling vertical integration and synergies between the SBU’s. This facilitates the ability to offer competitive products and services to the market place.
The group provides its products, services and solutions, through its manufacturing, showroom, warehousing and distribution facilities, based in Midrand Johannesburg. These facilities, such as the linen factory, have been in operation for over 22 years, providing a high level of skills and core capabilities.
In addition to this, the organisation has a permanent international infrastructure, through which various raw materials and finished goods are imported, for both stock and project requirements. Long standing relationships have been established with international factories, which are visited at least every two months by ISA management, ensuring consistency of high quality products.
ISA Hospitality’s business strategy is to offer a turn-key solution to the hospitality and catering industry, and Remote accommodation sites, supported by professional service, international distribution, competitive pricing and project management.
While we offer a total procurement solution, we also provide continuity of product for daily replenishment needs, as well as maintenance and service requirements.
Service is provided by offering a turn-key solution, including procurement solutions, projects and /or daily replenishment. This is supported by the following framework:
- A comprehensive product range in order to meet the needs and demands of the hospitality and catering industries, and remote accommodation sites
- Consultation to assist buyers with product identification, interior décor planning, layout plans, installation, and project management
- Consolidation & Distribution of all products, and delivery to the customer’s premises
- Installation and commissioning on the customer’s premises; where required
- Turn-key solutions are provided for projects and developments, refurbishments and remote sites
- Procurement Outsource Solutions; Management of procurement through an open book policy
- Ongoing product support and maintenance
Our objective is to remove the “hassle” factor involved in identifying, sourcing, ordering and distribution of hospitality and catering products, and remote site infrastructure requirements. This is achieved by providing a turn-key service, value for money, and high quality products with on-going back up service.
Our service approach covers all elements of service delivery, from requirements gathering through to quotation, sourcing, consolidation, delivery, installation, commissioning, project management and on-going support.
A number of ordering and quotation options are offered, which are structured to provide simple mechanisms through which to obtain product information, pricing, and the actual ordering of product/s. These options include the following:
- Direct calling by our sales consultants, who will discuss product and service requirements on a one-on-one basis, and provide proposals and quotations.
- Telephonic requests, where requirements will be processed by our internal sales consultants.
- Hard copy catalogues / purchasing manuals. Catalogues are available electronically, and or on CD as well.
- An easy-to-use interactive on-line web site. This is a full E-Commerce web site enabling product searches, quotation requests, and on-line ordering and payments, which can be set up specifically for client needs. This is managed by providing secure log-in access for our clients.
- Direct purchases through our warehouse / showroom based in Midrand, Gauteng.
Service delivery is managed by our operations department to ensure that all activities are appropriately planned, and successfully delivered through continual process tracking and project management.
Order Tracking and communication with customers is facilitated through internal sales administrators, who interface closely with operations. This ensures the customer is kept up to date with the status of their orders, and each customer is allocated a sales administrator for this purpose.
Consolidation and Delivery: Consolidation of products to facilitate a single delivery to the customer’s premises. This includes small orders, through to multiple container deliveries throughout Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands
Quality: Service is supported and managed in accordance with ISA’s Total Quality Management principles. This includes the use of high quality materials and merchandise, with ongoing service back up for all products in our range.
Projects: For large development projects, refurbishments, site services, or where turn-key projects are required; we provide a consultancy role to assist in identifying products and services, as well as layout designs and project management.
Procurement Solutions: Outsourcing of the procurement function is offered on an agreed open book pricing basis, whereby a purchasing manual and / or an on-line purchasing option through our E-Commerce site, may be designed according to client requirements.